If you are looking to sell a house, you have surfed your way over to the right corner of the web. Though the Long Island housing market appeared to have plateaued at the start of the year, local home sales are still quite strong.
- The area’s median home selling price of just under $500,000 represents about a 15% increase over that of last year
- The median number of days on the local market is 29, four more than last year
- Local home sales are down 32.5% on a year-over-year basis
- Even if demand declines in the months or year ahead, it is still possible to sell your house quickly
Property values are likely to stagnate or possibly slightly increase throughout Patchogue, Suffolk County and the greater New York area as we progress through 2022. However, there is also the potential for the market to cool down after reaching new heights during the previous two years. If you want to sell your house quickly, you have come to the right place.
Instead of going through the traditional process of listing your home with a real estate agent and waiting several weeks for offers followed by a closing process that takes several months to take shape, choose to sell to Handsome Homebuyer. We make selling houses in Patchogue, NY easy and fast.
There is no sense dragging out the mortgage review, appraisal and closing process when we are here to expedite the sale of your house in Patchogue to help you transition to the next chapter of your life as quickly as possible. Do not take the risk of the market cooling to the point that your home remains listed for several months. Furthermore, attempting to sell to a prospective buyer who seeks a mortgage is also inherently risky.
Real estate agents are certainly willing to list your property yet you are merely a number to them. Even if you were to request that the real estate agent expedite the sale of your house in Central Suffolk, there is no guarantee he or she would put forth the effort to do so. After all, you are just one of many clients to a Babylon real estate agent.
Why bother waiting several months or even longer before reaching the closing table when you can sell to our homebuyers in a fraction of the time? We have all the pieces in place to fast-track your house sale. In fact, our process might even be completed in as few as a couple days.
Quick Home Buying Done Right
There is a common misconception that selling a house quickly in Central Suffolk is an inherently flawed process as it is likely to be rushed. In reality, our team is capable of expediting house sales as we have the process down to a science. Put your faith in our home buying team in Patchogue office and we will help you convert your house into cash as quickly as possible.
There are plenty of reasons to sell a house:
- Pay off debt
- Relocate for a new job
- Move on after a death in the family
- Start fresh elsewhere
Regardless of your motivation for selling, our team is willing to buy your house for fair value as quickly as possible.
The best part of selling your house fast is the fact that we finalize the sale in significantly less time than it would take a traditional real estate agency. There is no need to fuss around with mortgage processing and other bureaucratic hurdles when you sell to our home buyers. Our process is fast, straightforward, and completely transparent.
In the end, the fastest way to sell a house for cash is to obtain a cash offer from an experienced and well-established home buying specialist.
We buy Central Suffolk, Long Island and other NY-area houses with a series of simple steps.
- The process begins with a meeting between yourself and one of our team members. Meet with us, explain what you are looking for in the home-selling process and give us the details of your timeline for a sale. We will take notes, arrange a tour of your home and put the wheels in motion for its sale.
- We might not even need to perform an in-person tour. In some situations, a virtual tour will suffice.
- It is at this point that we make a cash offer for your house. The closing materials are prepared and the home sale is finalized. The closing provides an opportunity to turn the offer into a cash payment provided when transferring the property’s title.
Our aim is to exceed your expectations to the point that you recommend our home buying team to others in Patchogue, Islip, Shirley and surrounding South Shore towns. Our reputable cash buyers are constantly searching for additional Central Suffolk-area homes to buy. Recommend our team to others interested in selling after your home sale is finalized and we will compensate you with upwards of $1,000 for the referral. The funds will be provided soon after the referral reaches the closing stage, meaning the referral bonus will be processed expeditiously.
Your House is Worth Selling for Cash
Seize the opportunity to fast-track your home sale and you will pocket fair value in cash without a lengthy wait caused by unnecessary bureaucratic requirements and delays. Resist the temptation to follow the conventional home-selling path, opt for a fast all-cash deal and you’ll receive top dollar for your property.
The following are a few of the houses we’ve bought in the Patchogue and Central Suffolk area.